If you are experienced with Google ads then you must be aware of the fact that Google can cost lots of money without bringing any value to your business.
Many people who start for the first time with Google ads end up wasting lots of money on low-quality traffic to their websites.
How Advertisers Waste Money on Google Ads?
Let me give you some examples of how you can spend your money without bringing quality visitors to your website.
- There are four different ways to write a single keyword in your Google ads account. if you don’t know how keyword match types work, then you will show your ads to lots of irrelevant search queries. Yes, keywords and search queries are two different terms.
- If you know how to find the actual search queries then you will find the data of lots of clicks which has wasted lots of your money.
- Do you know what are negative keywords and how they can help you save your money? if you don’t use negative keywords then you might be wasting lots of money on useless traffic.
- Many people don’t use conversion tracking. It is like working without any goal or direction.
- The same is the issue with ad copy. if you don’t know how to write a proper ad copy then people will not understand your message and they will waste money by clicking on your ads.
- There are lots of such settings, Optimisation techniques in Google ads which are important to get the desired results from your investment in Google ads. if you don’t know then you might be wasting your money on the things which are not working for you.
Do You Want to Invest And Save Google Ads Cost?
If you want to invest and get a huge return from PPC or Google ads, then learn it, give few months to master it, or just hire someone like us who can put years of experience in managing your PPC accounts and save Google Ads cost India for you.
PPC is not something that anyone can master in just a few months, it takes years of working hard on many projects.
If you want to learn more about how Google ads work and how you can get better results then you can talk to us and we will explain to you in detail.