What is Google Ads (AdWords)?
Google Ads (AdWords) is a Google online advertising platform that anyone can use to advertise their website/business online with google. It can help you drive interested people to your website
It allows you to take advantage of millions of searches that take place on Google each day. XtremeAds.in can create ads and show when someone searches for your product and services in your targeted location.
How Google Ads Works?
Google Ads or Adwords can be used to promote different types of business via multiple channels to achieve different business goals such as
Sales & Lead Generation
You need to have a website to capture leads or sell products. Google ads can help you show your ads to people who
- Search in Google
- Visit related website
- Watch a specific youtube video
- read their Gmail
- or using their mobile phone.
Mobile Apps Promotion
Google Ads also offers you an option to promote your mobile apps and you can get more installation or engagement. XtremeAds.in can help you create such a campaign to get better results.
Millions of people do search on google and watch videos on youtube. With Google Ads, you can not only reach those audiences but also other millions of website which are part of GoogleAds network. You can almost show your banner, video ads to every online audience.
So, Mighty Google and our expertise can help any business to start growing online.
SOME COMMON QUERIES
Where my Google Ads will be shown?
- Google Search: When a user search in Google then the advertiser can show relevant ads to those users. Ads are either text ads or shopping ads for eCommerce websites.
- Display Network: Millions of website has been partnered with Google to show ads on their website, mobiles, blogs, etc. These are known as display network. They reach almost 90% of internet users worldwide.
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile search
- Any website which is part of the google ads network.
How I can start using it?
Google AdWords is a free platform and anyone can register and start advertising on it. Adwords is a very powerful but highly complex web application and so expert-level knowledge is highly recommended to use it otherwise it can cost a lot to an advertiser which can ruin his online adventure.
How much does Google Ads cost?
Google is very fair about charging money from advertisers. unlike TV, radio ads, you can get complete reports on ad spending. You can use any one of below ads bidding method
- Cost per click- CPC: You will be charged when a user clicks on your ads but not for showing ads. These methods used for showing ads in the Google search & display network.
- CPM - Cost per thousand impressions: You can select this bidding method in a display network where you will be charged for showing ads and not for clicking on ads. it is good for branding purposes.
- CPV-Cost per view: Generally it used for advertising your video on youtube and other view sites where you will be charged for each view on your video ads.
Check Google Ads pricing here.
What payment methods available for Google ads?
There are different payment methods available to pay for Google ads. Depending upon your country, you will find 2 major ways of the billing method.
- Automatic (post-pay): you can use your credit card, debit card or direct debit from your bank account. Google gives you a limit or a monthly date when it will charge your account or card.
- Prepay: WIth this payment method, you need to top-up your account in advance. Once it is finished, you ads will stop running.
What is the Minimum budget to start Google ads?
There is no minimum or maximum budget requirement for AdWords, You can start with any budget. But to get an idea of budget, you have to do some keywords research, their cost in your targeting location. GoogleAds has inbuild tool which anyone can use to get an estimate of keywords cost, clicks and budget.