Google offers Adwords grant account for few type of organizations where they can manage their own adwords accounts for some free credits per month as below
- Normal Google grant account = $10,000 per month
- The Grantspro program = $40,000 per month
SO, you can see this is a very good programs offered by Google. If you also want to avail this program then you need to check your eligibility and other details. Also Google grants is available in few countries. you can check here.
As mentioned on Google site, Grant accounts have below limitations.
- A daily budget set to $329 USD, which is equivalent to about $10,000 per month
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2.00 USD
- Only run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google search result pages
- Only run text ads
It means you can not spend above said limitations and Bid can not be higher means you can not guarantee to show your ads on top for any searches.
Additionally you can not think to fancy banners ads and remarketing campaigns.
So, if you are comfortable with above limitation, then go for it and see if Google approve your applications.
best of luck.