This is one of the common questions from Facebook Lead ad advertisers…
If you’re not using a lead ad notification service, such as LeadSync, to send leads to your email inbox or a Google Sheet, the guide below will show you how to access and download Facebook leads as a CSV file.
1. From your Facebook Business Page (the one you’re using as the entity to publish your lead ads), click the More link, then Publishing Tools.
2. Click the Forms Library link in the left-hand navigation
3. Click the Download link under the Leads column.
4. Choose to download the most recent leads (since you last downloaded), or by date range.
5. Finally, select the file format you wish to download: CSV or XML. In most cases, the CSV format will be the one you want to use.
Once you’ve saved the file locally, open it up using Excel or import it to Google Sheets.
Keep in mind that lead data will be removed from Facebook after 90 days, so be sure to regularly download and save your leads.
To save yourself having to regularly download your leads as a CSV, automatically add leads to a Google Sheet and receive email notifications using LeadSync.