How can facebook ads used for targeting more customers?

Digital Marketing Forum Forums Facebook Ads Forum How can facebook ads used for targeting more customers?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Satish

Hi, I’m new to adverising on facebook and I want to promote my e-commerce business on Facebook. Can someone help me understand how Facebook ads work?

#232 Reply
    James

Hello Satish, it’s good that you’ve started using Facebook ads, I’ll tell you why. Facebook ads require you to consider various factors like the location of your audience, customer behavior and preference patterns, demographics, interests, etc while creating an ad. These specifications are necessary for efficient marketing.

With the help of specified targeting, your ads will be automatically shown to people who have some interest in your products or who need them and can potentially buy them.

Moreover, Facebook uses pixel data, impressions, engagement rate to create a list of people. Facebook can also target people with interest in their competitors’ business. This is why a lot of businesses are on Facebook – to maximize their conversion rate.

Similarly, by targeting people who have similar interests you’ll gain more new customers from different sectors. You can also build a community to source an audience from people you know and Facebook will target those with similar interests and show them your ads. Therefore, Facebook ads can help you find the right people who may buy from your e-commerce store.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: How can facebook ads used for targeting more customers?
Your information: