Google Ads - frequently asked questions
Google Ads billing
Below are prepaid payment methods available in few countries like India
- Net banking
- Credit or debit card
- Money transfer
- Monthly invoicing
- Paytm wallet
Visit this link to find available payment method in your country Payment methods & terms of service finder
Depending upon your location, Google ads offer different automatic payment methods. Most popular are
- Credit card (visa & master cards)
- Debit card (visa & master cards)
- Monthly invoicing
learn more about Payment methods & terms of service finder
When we use prepaid payment methods like net banking to add money to Google ads account, it can take up to 48 hours to reflect in the account.
In old accounts, it updated within an hour, but sometimes it can take more time. Also, it does not update on weekends.
If it is more than 2 days and your payment is not updated, then contact the Google ads support team for further assisance.
As per Google's new policies, Google can sometimes spend twice of the daily budget and we can not do anything to stop this. Google says that it will never spend more than 30.4 X daily budget in a month.
So, if it spends more someday, it can spend less some time and so your monthly budget will never exceed. or you can contact them ad the end of the month.
Read more - About average Google ads daily budgets
- Login to your Google Ads account.
- Click on Tools & settings icon
- Visit the billing section from the drop-down menu
- Go to Document section
- There you can download your monthly Google ad invoice.
Use your laptop or desktop to download invoices.
No, this is not possible till the time this post is written.
You can change from manual or prepaid to automatic payment method but you can not change from automatic or manual method.
Yes, Google charge GST on your ads spend and provide the option to download GST invoice.
- Add your business GST or tax information while setting your billing profile
- You can later edit your billing setting and can add your GST or tax details.
If you don't add your GSTIN, then you can get not gst invoice.
Google will always apply tax whether you have GST/TAX registered or not.
Google Ads - common questions
You can add an individual email id in your Google ads account and can assign him desired permission ( read-only, standard, Admin etc).
- login to your Google Ads
- Click on - Tools & setting >> then go to >> Access & security and
- Add His email id there. Select appropriate user role.
A PPC agency has MCC accounts which they use to manage their multiple client's accounts. With their single login, they can access many accounts linked under their MCC (my client center) account.
How to give them access?
- Share your 10 digit Google ads id ( ex. 123-121-1212)
- They will send an access request from their MCC or manager account.
- now, you can log in to your Google ads account
- Click on menu- tools & setting
- Go to - access & security
- Then click on the Managers tab
- You will see a request from the agency
- accept it.
There can be many reasons like
- Ads or keywords are under review and not approved
- billing is not setup
- there is no balance in your Google ads
- payment may have failed
- Keywords searches may be less
- Account is suspended
- campaigns, ad or keywords may be paused
- Ads are not scheduled at this time.
If you don't find your answer, then contact our PPC expert for help.
There can be many reasons why you didn't receive conversion today or any particular day. Your account manager can give you a better explanation,
before that, you need to know
- there is always some fluctuation in no. of leads or sales.
- If you are getting a daily less no of leads like 3-4, then it may be possible that you may not get leads on any particular day.
- or, lead may receive late in the night
- or, leads may be updates late or by the next day in the Google ads account.
Our suggestion is always to look at longer duration performance like 1 week or 1 month. This will give a better idea of account performance.